Sunday 26 June 2011

Into the Eighth Month

This past Thursday we hit the thirty-two week or eighth month mark. Crazy business. Last week I had a few days where I felt quite overwhelmed for this upcoming journey of being a parent. Perhaps nine months is a bit long for me to mentally maul over what is to be. I am trying to focus my thoughts more on the present again. And the present has many good things to be thankful for that is for sure. We do not have the need we did before for a c-section so are back to planing on a natural birth. My liver and kidney function are back to normal now that my gallbladder is being managed. And the second diabetes test confirmed that I do not have gestational diabetes. Seven continue to poke, kick, and flip back and forth in rapid succession at times, which even when it is shocking or a little painful makes my heart overflow. Yes many things to be thankful for.

Speaking of focusing on the present, here is a picture from today just before we left for church. Enjoy!

2 comments: