Wednesday 15 June 2011

The Adventure Continues...

In the last post I mentioned that I almost did not join Bryan for our vacation to North Carolina. I was having painful attacks that started at the end of April. By the end of May not only did we still not know what was happening, but the attacks were getting longer and closer together. The baby was moving so much during this time which helped me not worry about Seven. Much thanks to my family Doctor who joined in on this journey to help figure out that the attacks were not just heartburn but my gall bladder. Apparently some stones and sludge in my gall bladder to be more specific. Yeah sludge... gross eh?! A low fat diet has made a world of difference which is such a blessing. On Sunday it will be two weeks since the last attack and I certainly hope this streak continues.

Due to the attacks I lost weight but all measurements continue to show that Seven is thriving. Another answer to our prayers! I actually just had another ultrasound today so will stick the picture below that I took of the screen. Not the greatest picture and to be honest kind of looks like a blob to me, but the ribs and spine are pretty obvious. Seven is already in position which makes me feel hopeful that this baby doesn't want to be in there longer then it needs to be. :) But of course at 31 weeks tomorrow I do hope Seven's content for another nine weeks.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Hi in there little Henkel baby! Can't wait to meet you very soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby just kicked so obviously excited to meet you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete