Saturday 4 June 2011

The Difference Six Weeks Make

The last two times I was 'done up' I had Bryan take a picture of me as most days I'm not feeling the Kodak moment vibe. I assume, though, that just as I peak through Facebook to see my friend's latest bump pictures I should give you some more updated pics to view.

The picture inside is around 22.5 weeks along all ready to go to my cousin Michelle's special birthday at the Hillebrand Winery in Niagara-On-The-Lake. What a time to be pregnant! But I still enjoyed the time with friends and family, eating some very delicious food. Yum!

Six weeks later the outdoor pictures were taken in North Carolina. A great vacation, although one I almost didn't go on. You see my body has been sort of spazzing out as Seven grows bigger. But I did end up going and had such a relaxing time hanging out with Meredith and baby Ivy. Bryan and Will got Nascar crazy camping and whooping it up trackside in Charlotte. When the races were over the guys came back and we joined Meredith's hospitable Mom and step-Dad for their annual Memorial Day cook-out. The picture in the dress was taken at the cook-out. The picture in the tank top is being put on here as it is Bryan's favourite, definitely wasn't 'done-up', and he took it outside of our favourite place to stop in the states - Panera!

It has been quite the six weeks between pictures. The baby has grown from (approximately) the size of a spaghetti squash to small head of cauliflower. The movement has changed from shooting around from side to side like an Olympic lap swimmer, to grabbing and kicking like a rock climber. Although the movements can take me by surprise, they are a great remember that Seven is not only there but thriving. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment