Wednesday 27 July 2011

Two Trips to Kemptville

The Canada Day long weekend and two weekends later, I got to spend time with my parents at their place near Kemptville. They were both fantastic visits filled with surreal moments of my parents getting to feel the baby kick, being pregnant at my parent's house on my thirty-first birthday, having the baby kick up a storm as I swam around their pool, and being surrounded by amazing women from different parts of my life connected to the Ottawa Valley.

Here are some pictures of belly growth from those weekends. The purple dress pic is me before the baby shower,  and the swimsuit pic are both from the first weekend at 33.5 weeks. The other two pics are from the  second weekend at 35.5 weeks. There is one of my in a dress after the garden tour with my Mum. The second is taken by me with all of those in mind who keep telling me how tiny I am - it is all in the eye of the beholder... this is how I see it. :)

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment