Thursday 28 July 2011

Full Term-Areno

Today we are thirty-seven weeks into this pregnancy adventure so I thought I should celebrate with a post and picture. I saw our Obstetrician, Dr Causey on Tuesday and she played the mean doctor trick of telling me I could go into labour any time now. Of course she meant it honestly, kindly wanting us to realize that the baby is where it needs to be for this to happen. So we will see if Seven is the kind of person that gets to meetings overly early but then is patient to hang out and wait. Or is Seven eager and excited to get out and about? Time will tell. For now I am apparently walking like a penguin and enjoying four days at camp. We've been blessed by many and have the essentials we need for when the little one arrives. So in some ways we are ready and in some ways a bit more time would be good too.  Either way we are pretty aware that we will not be deciding the timing.

The pic was taken by a great photographer friend with my lame-o blackberry camera, thus the poor quality. But it gives you the basic idea of what you'd see if we were hanging out today.



1 comment:

  1. You look so good for 37 weeks. I was huge by that point. Seven will be here soon. And then the real fun will begin!

    ReplyDelete